Our SD cards for softmodded wiis are fully loaded for running under Homebrew (how to Homebrew your wii), the SD card contains over 20 working emulators all fully loaded with games, they come in two varieties with or without a USB drive.
- On the SD card is over 7,000 games
- pre configured USB loader GX
- Gamecube Emulator (22 games)
- Nintendo 64 Emulator (303 games)
- (NES) Nintendo Entertainment System (655 games)
- Sega Genesis/Megadrive Emulator (451 games)
- Mame Emulator (285 games)
- PC Engine Emulator (323 games)
- Sega Master System Emulator (297 games)
- SNES (Super Nintendo System) Emulator (490 games)
- Game Boy Advanced Emulator (471 games)
- Vectrex Emulator (45 games)
- Atari 2600 Emulator (573 games)
- Atari 7800 Emulator ( 78 games)
- Coloco Emulator (123 games)
- Playstation Emulator (8 games)
- Commodore Amiga (2457 games)
- Commodore 64 (718 games)
Also in addition you can have 38 Nintendo Wii games on a USB drive.
Both have many more utilities and other goodies and using the pages on this site you can get the icons for the emulators on the front screen using the included wad files on the SD card.
Our simple instructions in the package can turn your old wii into a retro arcade machine
£15.00 Including free postage
For any questions, please ask using our contact form